Shipley Little Theatre
Three things must ye know about Shipley Little Theatre:
- It’s in Shipley
- It’s quite small (or it was when we first started anyway).
- Can’t remember. It’ll come to me.
Three more practical things:
- We’re based in Shipley, but if you can get to us you’re most welcome. Most of our members live in Shipley, Saltaire or Windhill, but there’s no geographical requirement – just so long as you’re comfortable getting to us!
- We’re not that small, not in experience, anyway. We have a core membership with a wide range of abilities and experiences from professionally trained and working, to beginners. There’s a range of different styles and our workshops aim to cover a range of topics. Everyone’s welcome and everyone’s included.
- We do theatre. Individually we’ve done a range of theatre from established classics, to musicals, to community pantos, to new writing. As Shipley Little Theatre we intend to carry on that fine tradition. Our first two productions are new local writing. We intend to build a rounded programme from there.
And you are very welcome to join us.
If you’d like to ask a question you can use the contact form (tab for that is hiding at the upper left of your screen), or email us at email@example.com
And if you’re sitting there wondering if you should come to one of our beginner/improvers sessions, then yes, yes you should. In that case, we’ll see you on Tuesday at 7pm, in the Small Hall of the Kirkgate Centre, Shipley.